Tools You Can Use
Looking to get on point with your business arising from COVID-19? Well, the Construction Industry Safety Coalition has you covered!
What Associations Participate in the Coalition? Twenty-five trade associations from all sectors of the construction industry. These include the NRCA and the NAHB. Participants also include the Associated General Contractors of America, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, and the Tile Roofing Industry Alliance.
- Sample COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for Construction.
- Template Letter: Essential Industry Employee (notification).
- Template Letter: Employee Notification (of potential exposure).
- COVID-19 Checklist for Employers and Employees.
- COVID-19 Toolbox Talk.
Government Resources for Contractors
There is no shortage of tools to help you succeed during these challenging times.
- Paycheck Protection Program Application
- PPP-Borrower Factsheet
- SBA Loan Worksheet
- Paycheck Protection Program Checklist
Resources for Contractors – Living in Today’s World of Social Distancing
Whether you are a veteran or new to working from home, here’s a range of resources and fresh tips. Maybe you need to update your sales process or improve your organization? Or, check out how to close more business with home financing. Don’t miss the article on how to manage communications during challenging times.