The company was founded in 1951. It first manufactured building paper and then expanded to include coated roll roofing. Its first asphalt shingle was made in 1954, and the rest, as they say, is history.
The company thrived and grew, first establishing itself in eastern Canada with the opening of the Brampton, Ontario, shingle plant in 1959. Success in Brampton led to further expansion, next into the European market with the construction of a shingle plant in Ham, Belgium, in 1972. Expansion continued in Canada, with the addition of a new facility in Hawkesbury, Ontario, in 1976.
Sample of Products