Lucas -R.M. Lucas Company was founded by Robert M. Lucas in 1912. Our original manufacturing plant was located at 1955 W. 31st Street in Chicago, Illinois. R.M. Lucas Co. manufactured asphalt and oil based paints. As asphalt began to replace coal tar as the primary bitumen used in roofing, Lucas cements and coatings became accepted and widely used in this new type of construction.
Sample of Products