Working With Richards Building Supply
Dear Vendor Partner, We are both aware of actions to contain the spread of COVID-19. Thank you for being a responsible business partner during COVID-19 and observing CDC guidelines when working with Richards Building Supply.
We are looking forward to forging ahead as our organizations are classified as ‘essential’ to this great nation, and contractors brave the elements that keep us in business.
While contractors depend on manufacturing and logistics to serve their building material business needs, we are all well aware of the changing landscape that challenges operational efficiency. With our relentless drive to serve, please be aware of the following when working with Richards Building Supply.
Please ensure your customer service, dispatch and drivers observe the following:
- Schedule an appointment for all deliveries
- Our front door is closed, and drivers should pull directly into the yard & make contact from vehicle
- No physical contact while unloading of vehicles
- No sharing of devices, paperwork or writing utensils to record signatures as proof of delivery
- Office and warehouse access is for personnel with essential business needs
Richards Building Supply is open for business. And, enhanced procedures like above ensure the safety of everyone. The additional time taken to service contractor pickup orders and customer deliveries are straining abilities to keep up with vendor shipments. Please confirm appointments for the delivery of all materials before staging loads.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation when working with Richards Building Supply during this time of modified business practices. Stay tuned for more information as we regain efficiencies, go to our website, or follow us on social media to learn more. Outside sales representatives are available via phone, email, text, and video conferencing too.
We are looking forward to returning to standard business practices soon.
Ronald M. Guzior
Ronald M. Guzior
CEO / President
- Open for business and ready to serve! Click here.
- Actions to protect our family and maintain a safe environment during COVID-19. Click here.